Tuesday 26 January 2010

This carefully edited version of my life.....




I had dinner last week with some good friends who also read my blog.  We were laughing as they shared they thought I presented a 'carefully edited version of my life'.

Anyone who knows me will recognise the above scene......goldfish bowl could do with a clean out, crumbs on the counter, cartons of apple juice struggling to find their way back to the fridge.

So this post is in the interest of 'keeping it real'.  Because we can't all be living the Chez Larsson dream can we?  And I'm sure I'm not the only blogger who will sweep the toys and mess away before they take a photograph.

So for one time only....here it is, the reality.  Taken just minutes ago and waiting for me to sort out.

3 comments:

  1. It just looks like you're busy in the week like the rest of us. You're right. You're not the only one to sweep away toys. I took my pics for the Decor8 interior design challenge on our Ikea kids play table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see the reality once in a while :) I do a lot of editing out and tidying before taking a picture for our blog, I wish I was always as tidy as our blog looks like :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails