Phew...what a relief. Things are slowly (touch wood) back to normal. I can tell you a sickness bug and a family of five.......well it's a case of letting it work its way round.
Now thankfully everyone has 'had their turn' I must give my thanks to:-
- Fantastic employers who let me work from home
- The Queen of Clean who took a day off so I could go into work
- My parents who also stepped in on Friday on a 'just in case basis'
- Stephanie Meyer for writing 'Twilight', turning me into a lovestruck teenager and taking my mind off things during the entire sickness epsiode.
- My best friend Harry, for introducing me to Twilight.
- And most importantly my 'patients' for being so brave.