Wednesday 10 February 2010

Cowboys, monsters and bunting

It's been a while, but here are my three beautiful things, inspired by one of my regular blog reads here, do check out the link if you haven't seen it before....it's about finding the beauty in all of the everyday moments.


1.  Losing myself for a moment in the arrangement of these cowboys and indians on the fireplace - given to me along with many others by a friend.  For the children of course, but I can't help having a play......


2.  My eldest announces my handbag looks like a monster's face....I see it immediately (do you?) and we giggle.


3.  I spend my spare moments dreaming how this playhouse in our garden will look this summer....it is rather neglected.  My head is full of bunting, window boxes and the like.....I think the planning will be more exciting than the doing.  Am sure the Queen of Clean will be happy to play a big part in the renovations!

Hope you manage to find some beauty today..........

1 comment:

  1. I love finding beauty, if you didn't already gather that ;)

    I too saw the monster face and had a giggle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails