Monday 7 September 2009

Free Flowers


We have a great perk at work - at the end of each week we are allowed to take home one of the four floral arrangements that have been used on Reception or in meeting rooms.

You just need to remember to put your name down early enough on the Monday, which I managed to do today - got some very sophisticated arum lilies coming my way this week.

The arrangement below has been going strong for about 3 weeks now - am not sure what the unusual flowers are on the top?


Anyway I'm loving how they co-ordinate (even though strictly speaking I'm not a fan of the co-ordinated look) with my green felt cushion on the leather chair.

I have two hydrangea bushes in my front garden and I'm feeling inspired to create something similar myself next year when they are back in bloom - white hydrangea base with blue agapanthus stems on the top perhaps.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails