Wednesday 5 May 2010

Things that have happened since I last posted..........


I have turned 33.

I have driven on my own for the first time ever on a motorway.  (M1, then M6).  I am beyond proud.

These hosta in my garden have made an appearance.  Every year I think I've lost them, and every year at the last minute they appear.  Like reliable friends.  I think my excitement at their appearance is probably considered excessive by the rest of my household........am even dragging unsuspecting visitors out to inspect these new arrivals.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. I hope it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and congrats on the driving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy birthday. Hope there was lots of cake. Well done on the unaccompanied motorway driving. Likewise with the hosta nurturing. The slugs (I think) ate ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great birthday and well done on the driving!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails