Friday 11 December 2009

I can smell biscuits



Upon waking this morning, 'I can smell biscuits' said the Queen of Clean.

'No - it's just me' I replied. 'It's my fake tan'. 

The Queen of Clean groaned, rolled over and went back to sleep.

You see, its my work do tonight.  The Queen of Clean isn't used to me making such efforts so the biscuit smell is unfamiliar.  I have a new dress (early xmas present from Mum), a fresh haircut and I smell of biscuits.

I'm looking forward to it.....although should be getting ready rather than doing this........the kids think I look like a mermaid in my sequin number (shown above) so I need all the help I can get.

P.S - the birdseed decorations from the post below - they're not great.  Okay(ish), but perhaps not gift worthy.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails